|A detailed tour guide to capturing images in the great outdoors. This comprehensive book is aimed at the novice and more experienced hobbyist photographer and includes:
The book also contains tear-out depth-of-field tables and grey cards.
- Help on choosing the correct equipment and accessories
- Advice on the practicalities of gauging the weather, tide times and optimum times of the day to shoot
- Theories and technicalities of exposure, composition, light and colour
- How to photograph people and animals successfully in the landscape
- Clear diagrams and charts
Written by Steve Watkins. 192 pages long.